We are here to help!
There is no charge for our services
Proudly serving Hunterdon, Morris, Sussex, Warren Counties in New Jersey
Who We Are
We are dedicated, energetic professionals with over 30 years of combined experience working with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities. We offer services in English, Spanish, French and Arabic, as well as American Sign Language.
How We Work For You
We will help you identify and connect with all opportunities in your community that will help you to realize your potential for an engaging and meaningful life.
What is Support Coordination?
A support coordination agency is an organization qualified by the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) to provide services that assist participants in gaining access to needed program and state plan services, as well as needed medical, social, educational, and other services.
Support Coordinators complete a variety of responsibilities in partnership with the participant his/her family, DDD, and service providers, which include:
• Identifying the person’s support needs and preferences
• Developing the NJ Person Centered Planning Tool and NJ Individual Service Plan
• Locating options for services that include: traditional disability providers, generic community supports, government
supports beyond DDD, and/or natural support based on funds available in the person’s individual budget
• Ongoing monitoring of supports and services
• Responding to emergencies and other service related needs of the person and/or family
Here is a link to the Boggs Center on Developmental Disabilities that will help answer your question on selecting the right agency for yourself or your loved one. http://rwjms.rutgers.edu/boggscenter/projects/documents/ChoosingaSupportCoordinationAgencyFamiliesfinal.pdf